Tuesday, June 14, 2011

All Grown Up!

The day he's waited for finally came...Jude is SIX! Just as I did with Liam, I spent a good part of my night looking at old photos of Jude. Man, what an amazing journey this has been.  I wouldn't trade it for the world. He is one amazing kiddo - melts my heart every single day!






How does God do it?  How does he give you the desires of your heart that you didn't even know were there? I'm ever so grateful for my two amazing boys. I love you Jude! You rocked my world, turned it upside down, and filled my heart with a joy I never knew was possible. xo

4 comments:

Fish said...

Recept posts:
Lego car - very cool
Looks like a fabulous trip - and a thoughtful birthday party :)
Let's try shipping those boys here ;-)
As always - thanks for taking the time to share!!!

Gee Gee said...

You have 2 adorable and charming little boys if I say so myself! Happy birthday Jude...

Gee Gee said...

Gee Gee is really your friend Lynn

Ma said...

What amazing children you and Adam have. They are so sweet and loving and touch the lifes of everyone they comes in contact with them. We are truly blessed by their presence.