Thursday, January 21, 2010

There is Hope...

Monday - January 18, 2010 - All of the kids in Chapel at Jude's school are asked the following, "Who would like to say the prayer today?" And guess what?  Jude said he was like, "me, me, me, me, pick me!" What?????? Do my ears deceive me?  Jude wanted to pray in front of everyone?  Hooray!  He said he was so excited to do it.  Ahhhhh, hard work really does pay off.

Thursday - January 21, 2010 - Me, Jude and Liam are sitting at the table scarfing down breakfast to get Jude to school on time. Liam is babbling something.  Then I realize what he's saying as he pinches his little eyes closed and bows his head..."pay, pay, pay." I almost started crying, but grabbed hold of myself, cheered him on and prayed instead.  Jude gave him a thumb's up and a "good work Liam!"

2 comments:

Fish said...

So I cried for you - what sweet hearts, and sweethearts!

Brooke said...

thanks Doola...I do love you!