Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hi Ho The Dairy-o A Traveling We Go

We're packing our bags and getting ready for a road trip. Iowa - here we come! Here's the plan: pack, shoot the DFW job, Liam flies with Gramma, finish last minute work on job, hit the road and RELAX! Sounds simple right? I have a feeling it will be more chaotic than I would like it to be, but I am praying that God gives me the strength to tap into the peace and joy He has given me through the Holy Spirit! Plus I'm bringing some muscle relaxers and a full flask! Kidding.

We are so excited to see all the Fishes and Gramma Pat! Then there's the Vegas trip with my hubby - just the two of us. Oh boy! Sleeping in 'til 9:00 and a cup of coffee with no interuptions - I can't wait. Thanks Doola and Dave, oh and Anna too!

No comments: