Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's been a while...Sorry!

I thought I'd catch you up on things with us at the Fish house via images...




Not only is Liam a total ham, he's a true Texan too.  ha ha ha.  He had such a hard time getting those  boots on!  In the end, I had to  help him out. He's got some growing to do before he can walk in them!  Ha ha ha. Pudding: I gave Liam and Jude a treat, turned my back for a second and turned back around to find more on him than in his mouth!

Liam is also a dare devil. I am sure I will be a frequent customer of the ER with this one.  He was helping with the dishes the other day and while I turned my back to get the dishwashing soap, he got a knife out of the dishwasher and was licking it - sharp side.  I screamed in complete terror and then the three of us (me, Liam and Jude) began to cry as Daddy remained calm to make sure Liam still had his tongue and I had my wits about me.  Uggghhh...that was a tough one.  Don't get me started on how I had to run and get him out of the middle of the street the other day!

As for Jude - he's working on his soccer and basketball skillz and seems to be getting better everyday.  he LOVES sports and Bear Grylles and his Daddy and brother.  He has also been doing a lot of Big Wheel riding lately!

I don't have pictures of this for fear that the boys would fall into the water, but I took Jude, James and Liam fishing with Pop and Ma.  They had so much fun.  They caught 5 fish - kept 2 and 3 got away.

Liam has learned to chew gum without swallowing it.  He and Jude are definitely brothers!

lots of tears over this

It is with much joy and sadness that I share the photo above. We moved Liam's crib into Jude's room.  They love sharing a room.  All Liam did in his other room was sleep anyway. It makes me sad to think that all this baby stuff will be painted over and packed up. They grow up WAY too fast.  i love them both very much and blessed beyond all measure to be their Mommy!

No comments: