Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Crafty Christmas

Oh how I love a good craft!  I really like ones that involve the boys - win, win.  Here's how things are shakin' out for the holidays at the Fish house!

A wreath for the boys' door that Liam helped me with:


Liam helped big time with this lovely Christmas tree:


And Jude made this for me at school!  His teacher is really crafty and awesome. he was SOOO proud to be able to give me my first Christmas present.  He even made me "look for it" but he really just grabbed my hand with this HUGE smile on his face and said, "come on, this way..."! Oh gosh, I almost cry when I think of how sweet it was.  Jude just has the biggest heart ever. I love him so.


I know I'm bias, but I do have the best boys on the planet! God has blessed me so much. Happy Birthday to me - indeed!

1 comment:

Fish said...

My imagination races as I considering Jude so carefully and faithfully putting each cloth on the wreath anticipating the smile on your face! And Liam's work too!