Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cheese or Cookie?

Oooh, i kinda like this image since it's so close to Halloween. Anyway, as I lay in bed this morning with Jude (after being woken up at 6:45) we talked about breakfast. He asked me if I wanted to go into space and eat cheese. Hmmm...thought provoking question - I pondered. Then I asked the exact same question you are asking yourself right about now..."why are we going to space to eat cheese?" His response, "because it's in the middle of the moon." My reply, "where did you learn that? Tom and Jerry?" Jude, "yeah, Jerry goes to space and eats the cheese in the moon." Trying to hold back the laughter, I say, "Jude, it's not really made of cheese. It's a rock." Out of the mouths of babes, "yeah, it is cheese. Jerry eats it." I am loving this conversation so much that I almost forget that I was woken up at 6:45 am. It instantly puts me in a good mood. "Jude," I say, "it's not cheese. you know how Cookie Monster thinks the moon is one big cookie? Well, Jerry thinks it's cheese because he loves cheese." Then I see the light bulb come on. Jude begins to laugh and says, "silly Jerry." I love learning something new everyday through the eyes of my beautiful children.

No comments: