Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Vacation is SO clearly over!

I gave Jude and Liam "room time" the other day so that I could actually take a shower without being interrupted. They did so great. I was a very proud Mommy. Above are the "cars" that Jude made with his cousin Alex's old lincoln logs. He was very proud of his creation. In this photo they kind of look like train tracks. Oh well, either will do nicely. I was just glad to have a nice long shower.
Look at Liam's ear. It's all red and puffy! Well, we have discovered that Liam has "skeeter syndrome." Sounds fake doesn't it? It is unfortunately very real and whenever Liam gets bitten in the face by one of those little jerks he gets extremely red and swollen wherever he's been bitten. In the last week he has been bitten twice, once on each ear. It looks like he's a wrestler and has cauliflower ear. Yuck! The remedy for this? "Give child zyrtec before they are bitten." What? So now I'm suppose to have ESP too? Ugh, this Mom thing is really hard work.
This is what I caught Liam doing during his room time. I have to admit, I had a lump in my throat when I stumbled upon this sweet moment. He has his books and his blankie, not much else is needed. Mmmm, I love my boys. Jude did this all the time when he was little. Liam never has time, he's too busy trying to keep up with his big brother. Busy, busy, busy.
Oooh, that's right - give me what you've got Spidey. Bring on the bad guys. jude walked out of his room the other day wearing everything related to Spidey all at once. If it wasn't something that could be worn, it went in the Spidey backpack he was carrying, where else, on his back! I was laughing so hard I almost forgot to get pictures. Luckily I regained composure and got my wits about me. It became and unofficial Spidey photoshoot. Jude did such a great job posing and stuff that I asked him if he would like to do that for real and get paid for it. He said no! I don't blame him one bit.
Liam on the go. I posted this simply because I love his face here. xoxo

No comments: