Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Oh Iowa!

Remember that yellow soccer ball I mentioned in my last post? Well, it hit poor little Liam square in the face not once, but twice! Poor little guy. I know Mom's aren't suppose to say this, but it was pretty funny too! Sorry Liam.
Awww, can you feel the love?
Anna took two family photos with my camera, the one above with us so clearly not in the center and another great one that was unfortunately blurry! Oh well, good try Anna. Good thing Dave had Adam's camera and was shooting too. Love you girl, tough subjects I know.
The "guys" at the end of our journey and art filled afternoon. Yeah, Jude is still in the water and it's probably low 60's. About 5-10 minutes later his pants were soaked and he was crying because he was so cold. We took off his wet pants, dried his legs and let him play in his underwear. You only live once right?
Look at the beautiful ladies getting some sun!

No comments: