Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Another Update

Have you been wondering what happened to Papa Smurf?  Liam ate him!  Crayons have become everything they aren't suppose to be in our house.  They are food, swords and q-tips! Boys will be boys I guess.
Check out these moves!  Jude LOVES Ninja Warrior and has competitions all the time.  In order to be a true Ninja Warrior, one must be skilled in balancing, jumping, scaling walls and much more.  Jude climbs up the door frame from the kitchen to the living room and calls it the jumping spider.  Before he begins each obstacle coarse he starts with this, "My name is Jude Fish.  I'm 15 and I really hate to do this, but I am going to try my best."  Sometimes he is 15, sometimes he's 22 and once he's been 54!  Amazing.
Balance is a key component of being the best Ninja Warrior.  But don't go too slow or the clock will beat you...this is a timed event.
The Fishes and The Jeters met at the park the other day.  We had so much fun.  Jude and James rode their big boy bikes and the little ones got to swing!
Silly Faces!

No comments: