Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Boys

It's been a while since I've posted anything.  It's not that amazing things haven't happened, it's just that we've been super buys.  Jude is back at school, Liam is cruising all over the place but still not walking and we finally had our garage sale!  Here are some random pics of the boys - all three.  Liam is talking up a storm lately and is SO funny!  My Dad was right - he said that Liam was going to be really funny the first time he saw Liam in the hospital and boy was he right!  I think Liam gets cuter every single day!  I know, I'm the Mom and I'm more than a little bias, but it is what it is.
Look at this face, they eyes and facial expression say it all..."Really? Come on Mom!"
Had to take some picture of his crazy hair.  He gets so super sweaty when he sleeps, just like Jude.  I loved the face he made here too.  He is definitely keeping me on my toes and making me laugh a LOT!
I don't remember what they were looking at, but everyone is intrigued by the iphone and all of its awesome capabilities. Jude and Daddy just finished their first run/ride together.  Daddy ran three miles and Jude kept up with him the whole time on his big boy bike.  When he got back he said, "wow, that was really hard. I don't want to do that again!"  tee hee hee.  You'll notice he is wearing the basketball jersey Ma gave him.  Today he used his awesome imagination and said, "Mom, can I wear my basketball jersey as a cycling jersey when I ride my bike?"  Absolutely!!!!!  The Tour is rubbing off on him!
Ugh, those eyes get me every time!  He is so beautiful.  I told Adam just last night that we make beautiful babies.  God definitely takes the best of us and puts it into our boys.

1 comment:

Ma said...

Thank you again for the pictures and comments; I am truly blessed to have a daughter and son-in-law that shares their boys via pictures, video & blog with me.
Ma