Saturday, April 18, 2009

Papa Dude and the Boys

Here are my guys with their Papa Dude.  Adam and Dave ready for a run/ride with Jude.  Yes, it's still cold in Iowa.  And yes, Adam is being a dork, but I still love the photo.
Jude and Papa Dude having a moment after the ride.  Jude LOVES his Papa Dude.  He told me today that he wishes we lived closer so he could walk to his house and fight the bad guys, namely, Anna - a.k.a. Cat Woman.
Ok, look at those eyes... can you tell their related?  I just love those baby blues! Liam and Papa Dude played with a lot of balloons once Liam warmed up to him enough to not cry every time Dave looked his way.  I don't know what it is with men and this little guy.  He cries whenever a guy other than his Daddy and his Pop try to hold him or get too close.  

No comments: