Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Mondays

Mondays are pretty much always hard around here, for me, not the boys.  The weekend is most always enjoyable but exhausting.  Mondays come quick with a reminder that we have nothing planned for the day except groceries, laundry, dishes, clean up and church at 5:00.  This means no Adam, no play dates and no rest for the weary!  See why I don't particularly care for Mondays?  My way of coping this week was a very much needed balloon fight for the boys - first thing in the morning while I enjoyed my delicious cup of coffee (or two!)
Liam LOVES balloons.  In fact, I think it may be the only thing that will entice him to crawl.  At 10 months old, he's still rolling around to get wherever he wants to go.  I think he's finally figured out that this mode of transportation can only take you so far and if you run into the balloons, they just roll away from you! 

No comments: